“[Discipline in a Long-Distance Race]
Do you see What this means—All these Pioneers who blazed The Way, All these Veterans Cheering us On? It means we'd Better get on with it! Strip down, start running—And Never Quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, Who Both began and finished this race we're in. Study how He did it. Because He Never lost sight of where He was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—He could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now He's there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility He plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls!” - Hebrews 12:2
Each day we are provided with so many opportunities to better ourselves and our lives. In small and large ways, concerning our Spiritual, emotional, mental and physical lives we have many chances for new beginnings that Will provide growth, and maturity in these areas. God has provided to us our daily portion through Jesus so that we are Able to shed All the strongholds that keep us captive and that opposes His Will for our lives.
God provides Many chances each and every day for us to be PULLED into His Freedom through His Grace. To Be delivered from fears, pain, hurt, rejection, anger, double-mindedness, selfishness, halfheartedness, and All the natural and Spiritual strongholds that keep us from being balanced and aligned with His Will, Plans and Purposes for our lives.
Is Today The day for you?
Is Today The Day that You will call out His name, reach your hand Up to Receive, so that He is Able to Reach down and grab you, hold you and begin to love you like you need to be loved? To strengthen you and begin to Change you into His likeness Even More?
As we read and study the scriptures, we are to see ourselves in the accounts of the lives of those that lived so long ago. God wants us to realize and understand that He Is Still speaking, and that He Is speaking to us. Many people read the scriptures and because it was so many years ago they do not relate those lives to their own. So, is Today The Day that you begin to see yourself in the Scriptures?
Jesus asked many questions during His 3 year ministry, have you ever given them deep thought And answered them yourself? He is Not just asking those questions to the people in the Bible, He Is Asking US those questions also, and we NEED To Answer them honestly and examine our answers, to meditate on the questions and really grow and mature in our relationship with Jesus.
How many people have you come across that made you remember the Centurion and the Faith that He expressed in the Ability of Jesus to Heal?
How many people have you come across that reminded you of Sampson, and how he did acknowledge that his Power Came from God only, but then on purpose forgot about God and began to claim that he was the source of his own supernatural strength?
How many people have you met that claimed Jesus, claimed to love Him and to serve Him for a lifetime, then denied Him and even ran to hide like Peter did?
How many people have you met that did Not have a sinful past like every one of the disciples and so many others in the scriptures? A sin filled past Like we all have. All the accounts of peoples lives that we read about are actually our lives also.
We Are Deborah, Vashti, Moses, Joshua, Mary M., John, Paul, the Centurion, the woman at the well, James, Abraham, Tabitha, Rebecca, Saul, Peter, the woman with the issue of blood, the blind man, the crippled man, the beggar who sat at the gates of Beauty, We Are Ruth, and Jacob.
Below I have listed 100 questions that Jesus asked while He was here preaching, teaching, saving, freeing, and fulfilling the Will of our Father God. These are not all of them, I saved some work for you to do, in order that you Will be sharpened, and will gain in your knowledge, wisdom and understanding of our Lord on a higher and deeper level. If you begin to Seek from Him, His Spirit Will lead you where you need to go!
I hope and pray that you will read these questions and that you Will answer them and learn from your answers. I hope and pray that you will study your bible and seek out all the other questions that Jesus asked in order to Better your life, your heart, mind, soul and Spirit--to allow Him to continue to remake you into His image. This is Not Only a physical image that God speaks of, but the image of our Lord's Character, heart, mind, soul and Spirit--to Be More Like Him! Amen!
He wants us to unlock a deeper learning of Him by studying these questions, not only to study and learn what He did or said, but also what did Jesus ask?
Is This The Day that You make up your mind to Take a Stand And confidently trust in, rely on, whole heartedly depend on And surrender your complete will over to God and take hold of His Will for your life?
Answer the Questions, He Is Asking you and you and you and me!
In the Name of Jesus, Amen!
- And if you greet your brethren only, what is unusual about that? Do not the unbelievers do the same? (Matt 5:47)
- Can any of you by worrying add a single moment to your lifespan? Matt 6:27
- Why are you anxious about clothes? Matt 6:28
- Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye yet fail to perceive the wooden beam in your own eye? (Matt 7:2)
- Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? (Matt 7:16)
- Why are you terrified? (Matt 8:26)
- Why do you harbor evil thoughts? (Matt 9:4)
- Can the wedding guests mourn so long as the Bridegroom is with them? (Matt 9:15)
- Do you believe I can do this? (Matt 9:28)
- What did you go out to the desert to see? (Matt 11:8)
- To what shall I compare this generation? (Matt 11:6)
- Which of you who has a sheep that falls into a pit on the Sabbath will not take hold of it and lift it out? (Matt 12:11)
- How can anyone enter a strong man’s house and take hold of his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? (Matt 12:29)
- You brood of vipers! How can you say good things when you are evil? (Matt 12:34)
- Who is My mother? Who are My brothers? (Matt 12:48)
- Why did you doubt? (Matt 14:31)
- And why do you break the commandments of God for the sake of your tradition? (Matt 15:3)
- How many loaves do you have? (Matt 15:34)
- Do you not yet understand? (Matt 16:8)
- Who do people say the Son of Man is? (Matt 16:13)
- But who do you say that I am? (Matt 16:15)
- What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life and what can one give in exchange for his life? (Matt 16:26)
- O faithless and perverse generation how long must I endure you? (Matt 17:17)
- Why do you ask Me about what is good? (Matt 19:16)
- Can you drink the cup that I am going to drink? (Matt 20:22)
- What do you want Me to do for you? (Matt 20:32)
- Did you never read the scriptures? (Matt 21:42)
- Why are you testing Me? (Matt 22:18)
- Blind fools, which is greater, the gold or the temple that makes the gold sacred….the gift of the altar that makes the gift sacred? (Matt 23:17-19)
- How are you to avoid being sentenced to hell? (Matt 23:33)
- Why do you make trouble for the woman? (Matt 26:10)
- Could you not watch for Me one brief hour? (Matt 26:40)
- Do you think I cannot call upon My Father and He will not provide Me at this moment with more than 12 legions of angels? (Matt 26:53)
- Have you come out as against a robber with swords and clubs to seize Me? (Matt 26:53)
- My God, My God, Why have You forsaken Me? (Matt 27:46)
- Why are you thinking such things in your heart? (Mark 2:8)
- Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed rather than on a lamp stand? (Mark 4:21)
- Who has touched My clothes? (Mark 5:30)
- Why this commotion and weeping? (Mark 5:39)
- Are even you likewise without understanding? (Mark 7:18)
- Why does this generation seek a sign? (Mark 8:12)
- Do you not yet understand or comprehend? Are your hearts hardened? Do you have eyes and still not see? Ears and not hear? (Mark 8:17-18)
- How many wicker baskets full of leftover fragments did you pick up? (Mark 8:19)
- [To the Blind man] Do you see anything? (Mark 8:23)
- What were you arguing about on the way? (Mark 9:33)
- Salt is good, but what if salt becomes flat? (Mark 9:50)
- What did Moses command you? (Mark 10:3)
- Do you see these great buildings? They will all be thrown down. (Mark 13:2)
- Simon, are you asleep? (Mark 14:37)
- Why were you looking for Me? (Luke 2:49)
- What are you thinking in your hearts? (Luke 5:22)
- Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord’ and not do what I command? (Luke 6:46)
- Where is your faith (Luke 8:25)
- What is your name? (Luke 8:30)
- Who touched Me? (Luke 8:45)
- Will you be exalted to heaven? (Luke 10:15)
- What is written in the law? How do you read it? (Luke 10:26)
- Which of these three in your opinion was neighbor to the robber’s victim? (Luke 10:36)
- Did not the maker of the outside also make the inside? (Luke 11:40)
- Friend, who appointed Me as your judge and arbiter? (Luke 12:14)
- If even the smallest things are beyond your control, why are you anxious about the rest? (Luke 12:26)
- Why do you not judge for yourself what is right? (Luke 12:57)
- What king, marching into battle would not first sit down and decide whether with ten thousand troops he can successfully oppose another king marching upon him with twenty thousand troops? (Luke 14:31)
- If therefore you are not trustworthy with worldly wealth, who will trust you with true wealth? (Luke 16:11)
- Has none but this foreigner returned to give thanks to God? (Luke 17:18)
- Will not God then secure the rights of His chosen ones who call out to Him day and night? (Luke 18:7)
- But when the Son of Man comes, will He find any faith on earth? (Luke 18:8)
- For who is greater, the one seated a table or the one who serves? (Luke 22:27)
- Why are you sleeping? (Luke 22:46)
- For if these things are done when the wood is green, what will happen when it is dry? (Luke 23:31)
- What are you discussing as you walk along? (Luke 24:17)
- Was it not necessary that the Messiah should suffer these things and then enter His glory? (Luke 24:26)
- Have you anything here to eat? (Luke 24:41)
- What are you looking for? (John 1:38)
- How does this concern of yours affect Me? (John 2:4)
- You are a teacher in Israel and you do not understand this? (John 3: 10)
- If I tell you about earthly things and you will not believe, how will you believe when I tell you of heavenly things? (John 3: 12)
- Do you want to be well? (John 5:6)
- How is it that you seek praise from one another and not seek the praise that comes from God? (John 5:44)
- If you do not believe Moses’ writings how will you believe Me? (John 5:47)
- Where can we buy enough food for them to eat? (John 6:5)
- Does this (teaching of the Eucharist) shock you? (John 6:61)
- Do you also want to leave Me? (John 6:67)
- Why are you trying to kill Me? (John 7:19)
- Woman where are they, has no one condemned you? (John 8:10)
- Why do you not understand what I am saying? (John 8:43)
- Can any of you charge Me with sin? (John 8:46)
- If I am telling you the truth, why do you not believe Me? (John 8:46)
- Are there not twelve hours in a day? (John 11:9)
- Do you believe this? (John 11:26)
- Do you realize what I have done for you? (John 13:12)
- Have I been with you for so long and still you do not know Me? (John 14:9)
- Whom are you looking for? (John 18:4)
- Shall I not drink the cup the Father gave Me? (John 18:11)
- If I have spoken rightly, why did you strike Me? (John 18:23)
- Do you say [what you say about Me] on your own or have others been telling you about Me? (John 18:34)
- Have you come to believe because you have seen Me? (John 20:29)
- Do you love Me? (John 21:16)
- What if I want John to remain until I come? (John 21:22)
- What concern is it of yours? (John 21:22)
On feet of Faith & Peace
Isaiah 50:4/Isaiah 52/Jer 20:9-10,11-13/Joshua 1:9
Resting In His Radical Faithfulness,
One Day At A Time By Radical Faith.